A few weeks ago Ian turned 2! We decided not to have a party this year. Instead we went to LA for a few days to celebrate and then came back home to continue celebrating his birthday. To be completely honest I don't think we've stopped celebrating and it's no longer his birthday month anymore. I do realize we did a terrible job at taking pictures of his actual birthday festivities these past few weeks but we had so much fun. We weren't really reaching for the camera much but these were a few we were able to capture.
A few things that happened these past few weeks:
- Ian recently discovered his love for dinosaurs and his fear of sparkling candles.
- He knows what he wants and he does not stop until he gets it, in regards to everything.
- He had his first kiss with Eleanor who he didn't say one word to but decided to kiss at the fair.
- He has made it quite clear for his third birthday he needs a car he can drive, because, obsessed.
- Over the last week he probably learned at least one new word each day.
- He wants ice cream cones for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Warm weather doesn't do Ian well, mood swings and tantrums. Just like mom.
- We have a new member in the family, Tommy. Ian really likes him. 💕
- Ian started handing us the camera to take pictures of him, he poses and says "cheeeese" with the biggest smile.